Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Dyron Wide angle correctors for m43?

Started by tamas970 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Dyron Wide angle correctors for m43?

2 posts
  1. I came across a store review of the WWL-1 and an interesting piece of glass showed up there: the Dyron SWAL13.

    Has anyone tried this, and its narrower siblings on a m43 camera?

     

    First round I'd try it on my NA-RX100iv for 4k video shooting, as a cheap alternative to the WWL-1.

  2. I have had a Dyron SWAL13 for a few months now and have used it on a few different California trips. I am pretty happy with the results so far. (Disclaimer: This is the only wide angle lens I have ever shot with). I am shooting with a Canon G7X and Nauticam Housing (w/ Short Port). I have not shot any video with it, only stills.

     

    Here are a few SWAL13 shots:

     

    http://jonjake.com/files/2016/11/IMG_2917.jpg (no cropping)

    http://jonjake.com/files/2016/11/IMG_2875.jpg (cropped)

    http://jonjake.com/files/2016/11/IMG_2004.jpg (cropped)

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.