Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Sony a6000 Meikon Housing w/ Camdive Handle

Started by evpoellinger ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Sony a6000 Meikon Housing w/ Camdive Handle

3 posts
  1. Hey there everyone, if you are interested in getting started in underwater photography or are looking to upgrade from a point and shoot, this housing is a great step. The Sony a6000's lightning fast autofocus and compact size is incredibly well suited for fish photography. It was used gently and stored well and still has the original box and all components. It performed perfectly for me the three times I took it out. The only reason I am getting rid of it is because I am getting a full-frame camera body which won't fit in this housing. If you would like to see some images taken in this housing, check out this album: https://www.flickr.c...157674632672546

    I am looking for $150 plus shipping or best offer. Thanks for checking it out!

     

    post-55059-0-37651100-1476235888_thumb.jpg

     

    post-55059-0-48294400-1476235890_thumb.jpg

     

    post-55059-0-99545300-1476235891_thumb.jpg

     

    post-55059-0-43843100-1476235893_thumb.jpg

    Edited by evpoellinger
  2. Price Dropped to $125.

  3. Hello, Is this housing still available? Thank you - Bob

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.