Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Juniper Springs- 1st underwater shoot

Started by frenzyfinder ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Juniper Springs- 1st underwater shoot

3 posts
  1. Well I'm officially addicted. I got the chance to test out my freediving skills and try out the world of underwater photography. I must say there is nothing else I rather be doing at the moment than being underwater composing shots.

     

    Here are some photos from yesterday at Juniper Springs FL. We got very lucky that they were the only park open yesterday after hurricane Mathew. There was almost nobody there the whole day!

     

    There are two boils, the center with alot of grass around 5m and the other against a retainer wall that is around 8m. This was my first time freediving to depth and although I have been shooting for most of my life, this was the first time it had been aquatic!

     

    swallboiljuniper_zpse9014fcv.jpgSalgaefishjuniper_zpspsvjhhc8.jpgswallboil2_zpstfuaoolm.jpgsmike2juniper_zps4erfe4zu.jpgsnishajuniper_zpszimbvqlq.jpgsturtlejuniper_zpssass9l6g.jpgsmikejuniper_zpsapylyb6e.jpgsboilmainjuniper_zpsg2mtfiob.jpgsfishjuniper_zpska8bkefr.jpgsmainboil2_zps9pdnxadz.jpg

  2. swallboil2_zpstfuaoolm.jpgstreeboardwalk_zps7fhvaf1w.jpgsmillhouse_zpsk3qbuvzh.jpgswalkway_zps9gyub0lf.jpgsbench_zpsjgsuyuxp.jpg

  3. Welcome to underwater photography!

     

    But be forewarned, the addiction only gets worse

     

    Elmer

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.