Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite T4i/T5i housing, dome port, 8" dome port

Started by psgill ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite T4i/T5i housing, dome port, 8" dome port

3 posts
    • 1 x Ikelite Underwater DSLR Housing for Canon T4i (650D) / T5i (700D) --- MODEL #5510.22 - AVAILABLE - $1000 USD

    • 1 x 1-inch Ball Mount Mark II for Vega ---- MODEL #4081.5 - AVAILABLE - Free with purchase of housing

    1 x Ikelite - 8" Dome port --- MODEL #6871.65 - AVAILABLE -$250 USD

    1 x Port Body (Modular 4.125-inch Lens Extension) ---- MODEL #5510.22 - AVAILABLE - (I use it for Canon 10-22mm/60 mm lenses) - $100

    All together for $1250!

    Been used for under year, well-maintained by a dive professional. Due to the massive price reduction, shipping is on the buyer!

    FCFS

     

  1. I'm interested in:

    • 1 x Ikelite - 8" Dome port --- MODEL #6871.65 - AVAILABLE -$250 USD
    • 1 x Port Body (Modular 4.125-inch Lens Extension) ---- MODEL #5510.22 - AVAILABLE - (I use it for Canon 10-22mm/60 mm lenses) - $100
  2. I'm interested in the 8" dome port -- it seems like the part number you listed for it is incorrect but I'm assuming the 8" dome port is what you have. I'm brand new here and I don't see a way to message members so I either don't have permissions or I'm just clueless.

     

    edit: now that I have 1 post it looks like I can message -- so I sent you a message!

    Edited by BryanTroll
Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.