Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Metallic Prints

Started by betti154 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Metallic Prints

4 posts
  1. Hi Guys,

     

    I'm from Australia, though have just finished up a USA trip and have some US based clients that I need to sent prints to.

     

    Can anyone recommend provider for metal prints, wall mount ready (non acryllic), shipped to east coast?

     

    Sizes aren't too big, up to 30"

     

    Thanks, Damien

  2. West Coast Imaging has never done me wrong- they are a class act!

  3. thanks, will look them up.

     

    ds

  4. I used bay photo out of Florida if you need a custom cut.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.