Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted - Olympus PT-EP12 housing (for Olympus E-PL7)

Started by bluep ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted - Olympus PT-EP12 housing (for Olympus E-PL7)

7 posts
  1. Looking for this housing (preferably without the camera), happy to consider dome/tray/arm/camera sets.

     

    Let me know what you have, location and price.

  2. I have a tray, arms, two YS-110 strobes, batteries, charger and cables available in the US. I'd like to sell the whole lot for $1100 but am willing to discuss pieces separately.

  3. Thanks UncaDon - don't think I have the cash to buy the whole lot at the moment - do you have the housing? That's the bit I want...can you let me know a breakdown of what you'd want for the different pieces.

     

    Just to be clear to anyone reading my wanted post, I already have an E-PL7 - and range of lenses (already in use with my E-PL1 full set up) so was looking primarily for the housing and then will add tray/arms/strobes as and when.

  4. I have the PT-EP12 housing with the standard port, the Precision Olympus Dome port for an 8mm fisheye lens, the longer short arm (PTSA-03) and the fiber optic cable (PTCB-E02) if you're still looking.

  5. How much were you wanting:

    A) for just the housing and standard port

    B) for the housing, standard port and dome port?

     

    And where abouts are you in the world?

  6. How much were you wanting:

    A) for just the housing and standard port

    B) for the housing, standard port and dome port?

     

    And where abouts are you in the world?

     

    I would sell the housing and standard port for $350 and everything together for $550. If you're interested, I'll add in the short arm, fiber optic cable and a new o-ring for the housing if you buy everything.

     

    I'm in Manhattan.

  7. Thanks - I was hoping you might be in the UK. Bit too far for me to pay that kind of cash I'm afraid unless it was with a long established member of the forum with lots of trades behind them.

    Edited by bluep
Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.