Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal 66mm ext. ring

Started by ulcs ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal 66mm ext. ring

1 posts
  1. A Subal 66mm extension ring in great condition. Suggest changing the o-ring. I might have a new one I can include. Have to look.

     

    This ring has an inside ring that makes the opening smaller. That is the part that screws to the housing. See picture.

    The inner dimension of the ring is approx. 94mm and at this point it is approx. 84mm. The diameter of your lens would

    have to fit through the smaller dimension.

     

    $45 plus shipping.

     

    Please respond to: dtreid@gmail.com as I might miss your reply here.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.