Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam housing + Port + Panasonic Lumix GX1 with lens (very cheap!!!)

Started by uffaufo ·

  • 16Posts
  • 16Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam housing + Port + Panasonic Lumix GX1 with lens (very cheap!!!)

16 posts
  1. For sale:

     

    1. Nauticam housing for Panasonic GX1 + spare o-ring

    2. Nauticam port 36135 for Macro lens

    3. Panasonic GX1 + lens 14-42mm + spare original battery

     

    I am looking for a quick sale, therefore I am pricing this very cheaply

     

    I would let go the whole set for 740EUR or best offer (only the nauticam case went in Feb-2016 for 700USD: https://goo.gl/zvO6Ic )

     

    The item is located in Switzerland. I can ship from Switzerland (or also Germany or Italy if you give me few days). Shipping has to be payed by the buyer. I accept paypal (splitting charges: +1.5%)

     

     

    post-50549-0-72702100-1477242386_thumb.jpg

    post-50549-0-61624900-1477242378_thumb.jpg
    post-50549-0-64731600-1477242390_thumb.jpg
    post-50549-0-50865500-1477242572_thumb.jpg
    post-50549-0-67276100-1477242569_thumb.jpg
    post-50549-0-48612900-1477242579_thumb.jpg
    post-50549-0-14230500-1477242583_thumb.jpg
    post-50549-0-88311300-1477242706_thumb.jpg

    post-50549-0-61624900-1477242378_thumb.jpg

    post-50549-0-72702100-1477242386_thumb.jpg

    post-50549-0-64731600-1477242390_thumb.jpg

    post-50549-0-67276100-1477242569_thumb.jpg

    post-50549-0-50865500-1477242572_thumb.jpg

    post-50549-0-48612900-1477242579_thumb.jpg

    post-50549-0-14230500-1477242583_thumb.jpg

    post-50549-0-88311300-1477242706_thumb.jpg

    Edited by uffaufo

  2. post-50549-0-81368900-1477242905_thumb.jpg

    post-50549-0-14738800-1477242896_thumb.jpg

    post-50549-0-87045600-1477242876_thumb.jpg

    post-50549-0-87045600-1477242876_thumb.jpg

    post-50549-0-14738800-1477242896_thumb.jpg

    post-50549-0-81368900-1477242905_thumb.jpg

    Edited by uffaufo
  3. up

  4. up... price lowered to 690EUR

  5. up... open to reasonable offers

    Edited by uffaufo
  6. up... open to offers

  7. Interested with delivery in Italy or Germany.

    I'm new at the forum and don't know how to send private message.

    My email is marvass@hotmail.com

     

    Enviado desde mi SM-G920F mediante Tapatalk

  8. When you say the case is gone, tell me you don't mean the housing? Otherwise you wouldn't show those pics, right?

  9. Hi,

     

    sorry for the confusion. Everything that is in the pictures is for sale. Specifically:

     

    1. Nauticam housing for Panasonic GX1 + spare o-ring

    2. Nauticam port 36135 for Macro lens

    3. Panasonic GX1 + lens 14-42mm + spare original battery

    The link to the other listing about the underwater housing (it was not my listing), it was posted only for price comparison purposes (that is the another person sold the underwater housing for 700USD in Feb-2016, whereas here I am offering much more items for a similar price)

    I hope this clarifies...

  10. up

  11. Hi,

    Is your pack still available ?

    A friend of mine has recommended that kind of stuff to start in good conditions scuba imaging? Do you confirm?

    Please MP me to share more information.

    Regards

  12. up

  13. sent a PM

    Edited by papamac58
  14. Housing SOLD.

     

    Port, sale pending.

     

    GX1 + kit lens still for sale

  15. Port SOLD.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.