Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

D7000 Nikon with Hugyfot housing, accessories and lenses

Started by schui4567 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

D7000 Nikon with Hugyfot housing, accessories and lenses

4 posts
  1. I have a near new D7000 Nikon 9884 frames only.

    10-20mm Sigma wide angle lens

    18-200mm VR Nikon zoom lens

    Hugyfot housing with leak detection and vacuum system.

    Accessories including mounts, vacuum pump and tools, spare o rings.

    2 sets of arms and clamps.

     

     

    2000 Euros/2800AUD the lot. Located in Melbourne Australia but happy to post international at buyer cost.

     

    Any questions please ask.

    Richard

     

    post-33343-0-42185500-1477307272_thumb.jpg

    post-33343-0-09276400-1477307286_thumb.jpg

    post-33343-0-29769200-1477307299_thumb.jpg

    post-33343-0-74950100-1477307312_thumb.jpg

    post-33343-0-06865000-1477307325_thumb.jpg

    post-33343-0-19716000-1477307336_thumb.jpg

    post-33343-0-39014800-1477307348_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi All,

    I still have the set up as per the add. it is a shame for the setup to sit doing nothing over summer so if anyone wants to make a serious offer please PM me and we can discuss. I'm happy to post to serious buyers, not Nigeria .. :-)

  3. Hi there, I am interested in the housing and camera body. I have previously sent you a PM. I am in Melbourne this week, best way to get in contact is email at steve.lindfield at gmail.com

    Cheers!

  4. Hi Richard, is this still available?

    duncanheuer@gmail.com

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.