Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sea & Sea YS-03 strobe

Started by bintang_shrimp ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sea & Sea YS-03 strobe

1 posts
  1. I'm selling my Sea&Sea YS-03 strobe....got it new in summer of 2015 and used on fewer than 20 dives before upgrading to another model.

     

    It's in mint condition except a few very small scratches on the plastic. If you'd like additional high-res photos of any part of the strobe please PM me.

     

    I'll also include a free yellow tube of Sea&Sea silicon O-ring grease.

     

    Asking US$ 200 (prefer to use paypal, i'll cover the fee)

     

    I'm located in Texas, and can split shipping cost 50/50 to most locations.

     

     

    post-55167-0-57043700-1477353856_thumb.jpg

     

    post-55167-0-65042500-1477353859_thumb.jpg

     

    post-55167-0-80233500-1477353861_thumb.jpg

     

    post-55167-0-12812300-1477353864_thumb.jpg

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.