Does anyone have some sample 4k 10-bit 4:2:2 footage shot with a GH4 + external recorder in Prores that they'd be kind enough to share?
I'm curious how much the 10-bit files can be pushed in post-processing. With the GH5 coming out with 4k60p and 4k30p in 10bit internally, it seems like it might be a good option at a middling price point (though, a housed Shogun is still going to cost $5000, ugh).I'd really like to see how malleable the files are first though.
Alas I've only been in the pool so far. But can get you some from there.
Or have stuff I've recorded out and about locally.
Do you want VLOG?
Do you want any over or under exposed footage?
From the limited testing I've done with mine. You will not go back to h264!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alas I've only been in the pool so far. But can get you some from there.
Or have stuff I've recorded out and about locally.
Do you want VLOG?
Do you want any over or under exposed footage?
From the limited testing I've done with mine. You will not go back to h264!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trickster, perhaps some over/under exposed shots or shots with a wide dynamic range on land or in the pool would be a good start. And yep, would definitely enjoy playing with some vlog footage.
I suppose the pool stuff isn't deep enough to need significant color correction, but if you have one of those shots too, that'd be great.