Two Sea & Sea YS-O1 strobes. 2 strobes with boxes and fiber optic cables, never flooded. $450.00.
- 5Posts
- 5Replies
Read-only discussion
SEA & SEA YS-O1 Strobes & Cables x2
-
These are awesome go to strobes. Easy to use and maintain. Mine are about 125 dives old. "O" rings are lubed and or replaced regularly. Strobes show light signs of use but maintained well and rinsed after each days diving. Strobes new are $429.00 each and cables $85 each. I have taken many great pictures with these but moved on to something more powerful.
-
Hi Neil,
Will you ship to Australia, and if so how much to post code 3166?
Thanks,
Rodney
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-
Hi Neil, id like to buy these from you please. I live in florida 33418.
please confirm? many thanks
Leigh cobb
leighamandacobb@gmail.com
-
Hi Neil,
are the strobes still available? I am interested in buying one YS-01 with cable. How much would the shipping be to V4S 0A8 in British Columbia, Canda? Thanks.
Josef
-
SOLD