Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal ND4s underwater housing for Nikon D4 or D4s

Started by kokizrole ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal ND4s underwater housing for Nikon D4 or D4s

2 posts
  1. Subal ND4S angler version, new design with lovely custom black painting.


    Housing can go with Nikon D4s as well as D4 and has a standard bayonet size FE4 and standard flash socket.

    I'm Subal underwater photographer ambassador. I'm selling this housing because I recently upgraded to Nikon D5.
    The housing is in lovely condition, serviced and checked in Subal factory in Austria where is going to be send from. There is a little scratch on black painting on the back of the housing which is only little cosmetic detail.


    www.georgekarbusphotography.com

    PRICE €2400

    The original price was € 5800. The only reason I'm selling this housing is upgrade for Nikon D5

    contact email: info@georgekarbus.com



    post-54267-0-38391100-1477490441_thumb.jpg

    post-54267-0-25869100-1477490444_thumb.jpg

    post-54267-0-62758800-1477490446_thumb.jpg

    post-54267-0-67020400-1477490449_thumb.jpg

    post-54267-0-50894900-1477490452_thumb.jpg

  2. Still have it? I'm looking.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.