Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Using Olympus 60mm macro in Nauticam 12-50 flat port

Started by Draq ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Using Olympus 60mm macro in Nauticam 12-50 flat port

6 posts
  1. Has anyone tried using the Olympus 60mm macro lens in the Nauticam 12-50 port? Just playing with it, it seems to work out, although it is just ‘slightly shorter than the 12-50 lens. I have not tried this in the water but it seems it should work fine.

  2. Hi,
    i used it the originally macro port, but the 12 -50mm as well.
    Was not a problem.

    Regards,
    Wolfgang

  3. Yes. I use it this way regularly. It works perfectly.

  4. Thanks for the responses. Will simplify port selections when traveling.

  5. Yep, I use the Olympus 60 mm macro in the 12-50 port. Works fine. (Oly EM5 Mark I).

  6. I've used the Olympus 60mm in the Nauticam Flat Port 72 (for Sony NEX 18-55mm Lens & Panasonic 14-42mm Lens) and it works fine. The only thing I found is that because the 60mm is such a close-up lens, finding and framing your object can be quite tricky - particularly with a larger-than-needed port. Eventually I went and bought the correct port, which was smaller, and therefore much easier to work out where the lens was pointing!

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.