Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WANT TO BUY: Sea & Sea YS-D1 or YS-D2

Started by JMartel ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WANT TO BUY: Sea & Sea YS-D1 or YS-D2

4 posts
  1. Looking for a second strobe to compliment my YS-01. I'd greatly prefer a YS-D2, but I would also be willing to buy a YS-D1. Figured I'd look used before buying new. I'd be willing to buy strobe arms and/or a sync cable as well.

     

    Located in the US.

    Edited by JMartel
  2. I have a YS- D1 - looking for $500 USD

  3. I think $500 is too much for a D1 that's discontinued, especially when I can get a D2 for $580 new. Thanks though.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.