Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FOR SALE NAUTICAM NA D7000V and NIKON D7000 BODY

Started by Gazzar ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

FOR SALE NAUTICAM NA D7000V and NIKON D7000 BODY

12 posts
  1. Hello Everyone.

     

    I am selling my Nauticam NA D7000V housing and D7000 camera body. I am upgrading and I will be keeping ports and other accessories. This setup

     

    The Nauuticam NA D7000V housing is in very good condition. It has never been flooded. The housing was fully serviced in the UK in October 2015 and has only been on one dive trip since, excellent condition inside. The service invoice is available.

     

    The Nikon D7000 has only 8000 exposures, comes with original box, manual, nikon battery, charger ad cables. It is in excellent condition.

     

    £1500 for both items

     

    Happy to discuss international delivery etc

     

    Many Thanks

     

    Gary

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    post-31370-0-49684600-1477579181_thumb.jpg

    post-31370-0-90259800-1477579190_thumb.jpg

    post-31370-0-14161400-1477579202_thumb.jpg

    post-31370-0-88260700-1477579225_thumb.jpg

    post-31370-0-65592000-1477579236_thumb.jpg

    post-31370-0-91046900-1477579337_thumb.jpg

    post-31370-0-50042000-1477579370_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi, interested for a housing. What is the price for it? Willing to ship to Croatia? Shipping fee to Croatia?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Hi kmacas,

     

    yes willing to ship to Croatia. Are you interested in both items? I will have a look at shipping costs.

     

    thanks

     

    Gary

  4. Hi, I need only housing. Have camera and lenses.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Just the housing €1300 euros. at the moment best price for international delivery with parcel force world wide is about €130. I will look today for any cheaper tracked delivery prices

     

    Thanks

     

    Gary

  6. have you decided which housing to buy Kmacas ?

  7. Can you contact me by email? kmacas@gmail.com

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Hello Everyone.

     

    I am selling my Nauticam NA D7000V housing and D7000 camera body. I am upgrading and I will be keeping ports and other accessories. This setup

     

    The Nauuticam NA D7000V housing is in very good condition. It has never been flooded. The housing was fully serviced in the UK in October 2015 and has only been on one dive trip since, excellent condition inside. The service invoice is available.

     

    The Nikon D7000 has only 8000 exposures, comes with original box, manual, nikon battery, charger ad cables. It is in excellent condition.

     

    £1500 for both items

     

    Happy to discuss international delivery etc

     

    Many Thanks

     

    Gary

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

  9. PRICE REDUCTION

     

    These items are not sold. New prices

     

    NA D7000 Housing now £1000

    NIKON D7000 Body now £250

     

    And I am also selling a Nauticam 4.33" acrylic mini dome in excellent condition, images available for £250

  10. hi there, i'm interested.

     

    I would like to know about the condition of the housing.

     

    Please let me know if it still available.

     

    Thank you

     

    Pachara

  11. Hi Pachara,

     

    Yes still available. You can email me at gazpeart@hotmail.co.uk for details.

     

    Condition is excellent, fully serviced at the end of 2015 (invoice available) and only used on one dive trip since then

     

    thanks

     

    Gary

  12. Avaiable?

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.