Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Freediving Girls

Started by SergeiTokmakov ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Freediving Girls

1 posts
  1. Can I embed several videos in one post like this? I read one of the forum rules laid down in 2006 is "max one video per post" to save forum users' bandwidth. I am not sure whether it still applies in 2016 when bandwidth of embedded videos is not an issue. i feel that starting several topics with one video each is like spamming, so I put all of the vids in this post instead.

     

    Anyway, these vids were all shot while snorkeling with Olympus TG-4 and natural light in Cebu, Philippines.

     

     

     

     

     

     

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.