Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Looking for used NAUTICAM 5D MK III housing

Started by emiliakerr ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for used NAUTICAM 5D MK III housing

2 posts
  1. Hi guys,

     

    I am looking to upgrade to a nauticam housing, does anybody have a NA-5DMKIII they want to sell? If so, please feel free to contact me either here or via message on instagram @emiliakerr

     

    Thank you,

     

    Emilia.

  2. I have one I am preparing to list for sale. It has been fully updated and has the vacuum electronics installed. I just uploaded a bunch of pics I took here. Interested? Where would I need to ship to?

     

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.