Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: 2 Z240 Inon Strobes - Type II

Started by audsred ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: 2 Z240 Inon Strobes - Type II

6 posts
  1. I am selling 2 Inon Z240 Type II strobes. Both of these strobes work great. I live in MN and like to dive in warm oceans so I only used these strobes 2-3 times a year on my dive vacations. Both of these strobes function great - the only issue with the strobes is the focus button is a bit sticky and sometimes won't turn off with the focus light button - I just turn the strobe off/on and the focus light will turn off. I am currently using the strobes with my Nauticam housing and Olympus E-M1. I have used these strobes with an E-M5, E-PL3, and Cannon G9 & G12.

    I bought one strobe during a photography event in Cozumel from an Inon rep and the other strobe I bought used on WetPixel in 2012.

    Strobe 1 will come with a user's manual, red & blue plugs for diffusers, 2 diffusers and an extra set of O-rings. I did have about a tablespoon of water in the battery compartment 3 years ago - but dried it out and has functioned perfectly.

    Strobe 2 will come with 2 diffusers and an extra set of O-rings. The diffuser both have a crack but still function fine.

    I am asking $300 for each strobe or $550 for both. The buyer will pay shipping and insurance. I will accept Paypal.

    I am attaching pictures of the strobes.

    Thanks for looking,
    Audrey

    post-20140-0-39808900-1477764657_thumb.jpg

    post-20140-0-78764700-1477764659_thumb.jpg

    post-20140-0-23122900-1477764664_thumb.jpg

    post-20140-0-64258100-1477764665_thumb.jpg

    post-20140-0-27875900-1477764668_thumb.jpg

    post-20140-0-93642800-1477764671_thumb.jpg

    post-20140-0-35297000-1477764977_thumb.jpg

  2. Interested in both strobes.

     

    Chris - 9192747684

  3. Still available?

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  4. Waiting on payment from buyer

  5. Okay.

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  6. These strobes are sold - thanks for the interest

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.