Hi Friends,
I'm building a set for my girlfriend and I'm looking for good used EF Lens.
I'm interested in both WA and Macro lens:
- Canon 8-15mm Fisheye
- Sigma 15mm Fisheye
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro
Thanks
Read-only discussion
Hi Friends,
I'm building a set for my girlfriend and I'm looking for good used EF Lens.
I'm interested in both WA and Macro lens:
- Canon 8-15mm Fisheye
- Sigma 15mm Fisheye
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro
Thanks
Canon is having a 15% off sale on their refurbished lenses now. They're as good as new and with 1 year warranty, usually it comes out barely any more than buying used.
Macro can be had for $620+tax after discount, for example. I'm pulling the trigger if it comes into stock:
https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/ef-100mm-f-28l-macro-is-usm-refurbished
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.