Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Wetpixel/CTS Competition

Started by JohnJohnsonIII ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Wetpixel/CTS Competition

7 posts
  1. Wetpixel/CTS Competition

    It seems Wetpixel has some finalists in the Wetpixel/CTS competition.

    In the open digital I see the Mustard Man, Alex and Jim Watt. Alex is also a finalist in the macro print section. I somehow made it into the finalist in digital open as well...I probably missed some people, but am just listing the names I see all the time...

  2. John, do you have a link? :D

     

    Karl

  3. Here is the link. They sent through an email this morning.

    http://www.celebratethesea.oneocean.com/in...ndexctsfest.htm

     

    I think that there is a small error on the Prints results. The macro prints results are listed twice (but in a different order) but there is no listing for the wide angle prints (which I did not enter).

     

    Is anyone going to the Festival?

     

    Alex

  4. There's 2 more wetpixel finalists :D

     

    I am a finalist in digital Open (Cor Bosman), and my girlfriend Julia is a finalist (as the only woman it seems) in the slide macro section. For the first ever competition we entered thats already a bonus :)

     

    Cor

  5. I've got one in there. Wide Angle Slides, Mike Veitch

  6. Paul Osmund & Dave Harasti also

     

    Congrats all! Glad I did not enter tough competition.

  7. Congratulations to all of you! :lol:

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.