Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Nauticam NA-5DMKIII Housing for Canon 5D Mark III

Started by billmcdavid ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Nauticam NA-5DMKIII Housing for Canon 5D Mark III

2 posts
  1. I bought this housing brand new from Reef Photo and used it with great love and care (never flooded) since the summer of 2012. I had the Nauticam vacuum system installed last year but it will need an M16 Valve because I needed to take it off for my new 5DMKIV housing. The housing was fully cleaned and serviced in February of 2016 and it has only been in the water (freshwater at that) once since. My price is $2,150 which I am told is fair. You probably already know what you are looking at it if you are at Wetpixel but if you want to read more about the housing you can learn more about it at the Nauticam website. Below is a picture of the actual housing I am selling but you can see a lot more pics here. I have done my best to document the normal wear and tear as it appears but this is a fully functional housing that only needs a camera and a port to go under. Contact me with questions.

     

    post-39270-0-25568300-1477783506_thumb.jpg

  2. SOLD - This item is sold. Thank you.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.