Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale - Aquatica 5D Mark III housing

Started by Adriana ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale - Aquatica 5D Mark III housing

7 posts
  1. Aquatica housing for Canon 5D Mark III with original manuals and box. Body with handles only.

    Dual Nikonos bulkhead and an optional remote trigger bulkhead (not included on the price). Moisture sensor, handle tool and extra o-ring.

    Just a few normal use marks, never floaded.
    Pictures of the actual housing.

    Apparently, Aquatica will offer upgrade for this housing to work for the new Canon 5D Mark IV.

     

    post-15527-0-22884100-1477875291_thumb.jpgpost-15527-0-82707200-1477875314_thumb.jpgpost-15527-0-55531600-1477875238_thumb.jpgpost-15527-0-12103900-1477875272_thumb.jpgpost-15527-0-20795300-1477875281_thumb.jpgpost-15527-0-81492800-1477875327_thumb.jpgpost-15527-0-60060500-1477875339_thumb.jpg

    Retail price: U$ 3.399

    Price: U$ 2.200

  2. I have an offering for U$2000 for the housing.

    If is there anyone interested in making a better offer, I will wait until later today.

    Thanks

  3. I am interested at $2000.00

    diverdon, I did not get the othher one listed

    I am interested at 2 grand

  4. Is this housing still available? I'm willing to pay 2100

  5. I have a verbal commitment, although didn't receive the payment yet. I will keep this post updated.

  6. $2150.00

  7. Sold. Thank you all for your interest.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.