Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Complete setup for D90

Started by apache1048 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Complete setup for D90

6 posts
  1. NA - D90 Housing - recently serviced in September, Macro Port N60G, 4Inch Dome(DP-100), 2 x Sea and Sea YS 110a, Fiber connectors plus Y-Electrical sync connector. ULCS arms, Nauticam Wide angle View Finder.

     

    Plus D90, Nikon 60mm Macro lens and Tokina Wide angle (10-17).

     

    All included with a Think tank bag which houses all items.

     

    Sensible offers please.

     

    Based in Boston MA. Local people welcome to inspect items

    Edited by apache1048
  2. How much are you asking for the setup?

  3. Also curious what sensible looks like.

  4. May I suggest you include a list with each item's condition & price, a total price for the lot, photos and an email address?

    (ie, Nikkor Micro 60mm D, $xxx.oo, etc)

  5. OK. Well, looks like I jumped the gun and just threw this out without thinking properly. Sorry about that. I will go away and review and regroup. Not sure how to 'close' a topic so I guess it just remains here?

    Edited by apache1048
  6. OK. Well, looks like I jumped the gun and just threw this out without thinking properly. Sorry about that. I will go away and review and regroup. Not sure how to 'close' a topic so I guess it just remains here?

     

    Hi apache1048

     

    Yep, this will just sit here...... if you decide to put more info on Wetpixel about your equipment sale you can just add it at a later date to this strand. No problem.

     

    Good luck with the sale.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.