Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Free Ikelite housing for Nikon D80

Started by Pavona ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Free Ikelite housing for Nikon D80

5 posts
  1. Aloha divers,

     

    I have a Ikelite housing for a Nikon D80 camera that I would like to give away for free. It does need a replacement latch which you can get from Ikelite for $20. I'll even pay for the shipping if someone is interested because I would like to see it get used.

     

    Eric

    post-55317-0-85444700-1478034801_thumb.jpg

  2. I will take it and pay the shipping

     

    BLibecap@gmail.com

  3. Nice, I gave one away once on the board. Three people argued with me about the price.

     

    Next time I would say 75$ with free shipping.

  4. Housing arrived yesterday, payment for shipping sent, please advise when you get it.

    Bill

  5. Really nice touch, Eric! (davephdv too)

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.