Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: NA-GH4, dome port for 7-14mm, Panasonic GH4, 7-14 f/4 lens, 12-35 f/2.8 lens

Started by jhester2507 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: NA-GH4, dome port for 7-14mm, Panasonic GH4, 7-14 f/4 lens, 12-35 f/2.8 lens

4 posts
  1. Selling my GH4 setup as I'm moving on to Sony setup. Nauticam housing was purchased brand new at the beginning of September, has about 5 dives on it. I've had the GH4 and 7-14 lens for about a year and a half, GH4 has wear on the eyepiece. I used it mostly for filming real estate videos, loved using it, great 4K video and slow motion. The 12-35mm was purchased in May of this year. If you buy the whole setup, it also comes with 5 batteries, charger, and strap. Let me know if you have any questions!

     

    Nauticam-GH4: $1900

    Dome port: $200

    Panasonic GH4: $900

    Panasonic 7-14: $600

    Panasonic 12-35: $700

     

    If you buy everything together, I'll discount it. Total price $4000 for whole setup.

  2. Which dome port is for $200?

  3. Pm sent.

     

    Enviado desde mi SM-N910T mediante Tapatalk

  4. Still available?

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.