Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: 2 x Sola 4000 Video Lights

Started by ScubaBob ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: 2 x Sola 4000 Video Lights

8 posts
  1. I have for sale 2 Sola 4000 Video lights. I've had them for a few years, and each light has about 65 dives on it. The plastic has some scratches and regular wear, but the lights works perfectly. I have changed out the charging attachments on both lights, and the switch on one of the lights (this was done about a month ago - the magnet had become too weak to turn the light on - so I ordered replacement part from Nauticam. I'm selling as I have switched to Strobe/Light combos. Prices for both lights with everything shown is USD$900 + shipping, via Pay Pal.

     

    post-2997-0-02418900-1478132680_thumb.jpg

    post-2997-0-23540300-1478132692_thumb.jpg

    post-2997-0-63861300-1478132700_thumb.jpg

    post-2997-0-34859000-1478132713_thumb.jpg

    post-2997-0-40970200-1478132728_thumb.jpg

    post-2997-0-73393700-1478132736_thumb.jpg

    post-2997-0-18432600-1478132754_thumb.jpg

    post-2997-0-87896400-1478132875_thumb.jpg

  2. pm on the way - calling dibs on these :)

    Edited by makar0n
  3. Just an idle thought, does "dibs" work trans-Atlantic?

     

    Calling "Shotgun", most certainly.

     

    But calling Dibs?

     

    Dangerous ground I fear, makar0n. Shotgun up!

     

    :crazy:

    Edited by TimG
  4. Just an idle thought, does "dibs" work trans-Atlantic?

     

    Calling "Shotgun", most certainly.

     

    But calling Dibs?

     

    Dangerous ground I fear, makar0n. Shotgun up!

     

    :crazy:

     

    hmm what if I call dibs on shotgun?

    or should it be shotgun on dibs ? :D :D :D

    Edited by TimG
  5. Still available.

  6. Still available, $50 price reduction. $850 + Shipping

  7. Both lights have been sold.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.