Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS:ULCS DB-BL08 8 x 2 Inch Double Ball Large Buoyancy Arm

Started by marcw ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS:ULCS DB-BL08 8 x 2 Inch Double Ball Large Buoyancy Arm

6 posts

  1. I am selling 4 units, 8" x 2" arms. Large Buoyancy double ball arm 8" segments and are 2" in diameter. All in very good condition, minimal scratches.




    I am looking for $200 for all 4 arms with shipping included in the CONUS.


    Original can be bought for $68 each


    Thanks for looking. PM me if interested.

    post-18127-0-88757000-1478213954_thumb.jpg

    post-18127-0-76830900-1478213955_thumb.jpg

    post-18127-0-31470800-1478213956_thumb.jpg

  2. Forgot to mention, I will sell in pairs. Thanks

  3. Where are you located? I might be interested in a pair. How much for 2 of em?

  4. I am in New York and I willing for $100 and I will pay shipping in the U.S.

  5. All new O-rings will also be included. I just received a bunch of new o-rings for my other arms, so I ordered extra for these arms too.

  6. sold

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.