Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica AD 7000 housing completely outfitted

Started by rbelde ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica AD 7000 housing completely outfitted

2 posts
  1. I am modifying what I am selling (from a prior post) to make it a COMPLETE underwater photo set up. I am selling my Aquatica AD7000 housing ($4,500 new 5 yrs ago) w/newly added Backscatter AirLock vacuum electronic system pressure leak detector ($400), a Nikon D7000 camera body ($900 3 yrs ago), Nikon 60 mm macro lens ( $550 new 3 yrs ago), one flat macro port and one 4" dome port ($1,000 5 yrs ago), two Sea & Sea YS-110 TTL strobes w/ fiber optic cables ( $700 new 5 yrs ago), two sets of lightweight strobe arms, each with two 8" arms w/ connectors, two extension tubes and 2 zoom gears ( $500 value). The total cost of this equipment was in excess of $8,500. The oldest of the equipment is 5 yrs old. I dive only 1-2 x a year so the equipment is all in excellent shape having been used only about 10-12 times.

    My asking price is $2, 750.

     

    I also have an Aqua View 180 magnifying viewfinder that I added 2 years ago. The cost was $1,200. I will add this in if desired for an additional $750.

     

    I am in the process of taking photos. Any serious inquiries, email me at rbelde@aol.com and I will forward pics.

     

    I am located in North Carolina.

     

    Rick

    Edited by rbelde
  2. Rick,

    Is this housing still available? Or do you prefer not to piece it out?

     

    Thanks,

    Capt

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.