Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam port for sigma 18-50mm

Started by t-a-jones ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam port for sigma 18-50mm

1 posts
  1. I have a sigma 18-50mm lens which I would like to get a flat port for. I have a nauticam housing NA-7D and am currently using extension ring 21150 with a dome port for sigma 10-20mm. At some point in the future I would also like to get a 100mm lens and port. I know there are a few options for ports, what would be best for me?

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.