Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Keldan Luna 8 6000 Lumen Flux Video Lights

Started by LiquidAdventures ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Keldan Luna 8 6000 Lumen Flux Video Lights

2 posts
  1. Recently purchased these off this forum and unfortunately they were misrepresented as I believed them to be the newest CRI model. If I shot mostly warm water the Flux would be just fine and would do an excellent job filling out the shadows.

     

    They 2.5 years old and now have 6 dives on them. I did a check on the batteries and they are still in excellent condition and the lights are in excellent condition too. I paid $2400 USD + $100 shipping for the lights two weeks ago and would be looking to get $2175 for these lights as I would prefer the CRI model for cold water. You can generally pick up a pair of these new or used for around $1350 - $1600 each.

     

    Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I have validated all the specs with Backscatter where they were originally purchased. Looking for a quicker sale as I am heading on an extended trip on Alaska coast at the end of month and would like to get CRI versions for that trip.

     

    I will accept Paypal Only.

     

    Package comes with:

     

    - 2X Keldan Luna 8 Lights

    - 2X Keldan Luna 8 Batteries

    - 2X Keldan Luna 8 Ball Clamps

    - 2X Keldan Luna 8 Chargers

    I took them for a test dive and you can find the cold water footage here. The wide angle shots are these lights with auto white balance so they do render a very beautiful even beam and colour. The close up of the shrimp is focus light only and a test shot only.

     

    -

     

     

     

     

     

    Edited by LiquidAdventures
  2. Bump. $2100 for the pair.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.