Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted... Olympus or Panasonic 8mm Fisheye+Nauticam port

Started by bear35 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted... Olympus or Panasonic 8mm Fisheye+Nauticam port

3 posts
  1. Hi

     

    I am looking for either an (micro 4/3 fitting) Olympus 8mm f1.8 pro or Panasonic 8mm fisheye with glass port to fit Nauticam housing.

     

    Thanks

  2. I happen to have a Panasonic Lumix 8mm fisheye wide angle lens and Zen 4.33 glass dome port that I'm about to put up for sale. I just recently bought a 7-14mm Panasonic lens and like it a bit better since it's more versatile....

     

    Both the lens and Zen dome port are LIKE NEW! Is this combo what you're looking for?

  3. Yes sounds like I could be interested. How much are you looking for it? Can you post some pictures?

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.