Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale - Brand new Nauticam Housing/Items

Started by hschmitz ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale - Brand new Nauticam Housing/Items

1 posts
  1. I started to set up a new system and due to circumstances beyond my control I'm unable to complete it. All items are BRAND NEW, in box.

     

    1 - Nauticam NA-D810 Housing $3700

    2 - Nauticam Fiber Optic Cables $200

    1 - Nauticam M16 Vacuum Valve/Pump $220

    1 - Nauticam HDMI Bulkhead w/M16 Thread $100

    1 - Nauticam Viewfinder, 180 Degree $1150

    1 - Nauticam Flash Trigger (compatible w/ NA-D4/s, NA-D800/II, NA-6600 $220

     

    MAKE OFFER on one or all! All prices are what I paid minus CA sales tax. I will send pictures upon request although all is BRAND NEW, IN BOX. Thanks

     

     

     

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.