Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Have YOU seen this nudibranch?

Started by Alison Perkins ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Have YOU seen this nudibranch?

4 posts
  1. Hi Wetpixelites and Nudilovers,

     

    I have a potential new nudibranch alert from New Zealand. Here's the story and photos:

     

    http://www.inspiredtodive.com/nudiblog/is-there-a-new-nudibranch-in-nz

     

    Please share this with all of your nudi networks. I'm very keen to hear from anyone who thinks they may have seen this species.

     

    Happy sea slug snooping!

     

    Ali

  2. Alison,

     

    Fascinating write up - thank you for posting it. And very exciting. Are you on Facebook? If so, have you joined this group?

     

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/nudibase/?fref=nf

    This group has some of the most enthusiastic and involved experts from all over the world. They've helped me with many IDs. I think they would be enthralled with your find and may have valuable information for you.

  3. Thank you. I did post it on Nudibase but I can't find it now. It appears to have been removed. Perhaps you're not allowed to share links on their page - do you know? :-(

    Edited by Alison Perkins
  4. Oops - my mistake! Should have read the fine print. Nudibase doesn't allow links. Re-posting now as an image.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.