Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted Housing for Canon XTi 400D, T2i 550D, or SL1 100D

Started by azisme ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted Housing for Canon XTi 400D, T2i 550D, or SL1 100D

2 posts
  1. I am looking for a housing for a Canon SLR that comes equipped with fiber optic sockets for strobes. This pretty much rules out Ikelite, and I am not interested in Meikon or related housings. I am most interested in a housing for the T2i or SL1, but will consider one for the XTi if priced right.

     

    I may also consider housings for other Canon SLRs if the camera is included and is affordable.

     

    I am located in the USA.

  2. P.M. Sent check you mail box

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.