Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sea & Sea YS-110

Started by btroxell ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sea & Sea YS-110

5 posts
  1. I'm selling my YS-110 in good shape for $85. There are scuff marks but the strobe works flawlessly.

     

    I bought it used and I never flooded it.

    I'll pay shipping to US.

     

    Ben

    post-17177-0-03146000-1479672978_thumb.jpg

    post-17177-0-99137100-1479672989_thumb.jpg

  2. PM sent.

  3. Interested if still for sale. Pm me back with shipping costs to Canada. Postal code V9H1N9. Thanks.

  4. Sorry for the delay, Holiday commitments.

    I have3 never sent anything to Canada so I don't know the best service. I checked the U.S. Postal Service price and it is about $10 more than what I expected for US shipping (USPS First class). I'm not sure that they have a tracking number with this service though and they did not say how long it would take.

    With the additional postage, I'll sell the YS-110 to you for $95US shipped to Canada. If you want to still by this, my PayPal account is this email address and I will need your full name and address for the custom's sheet.

     

    Ben

  5. Sold.

     

    Ben

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.