Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sea & Sea YS-250 Pro Strobe

Started by iDreamOfBubbles ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sea & Sea YS-250 Pro Strobe

3 posts
  1. I'm selling one Sea & Sea YS-250 Pro strobe. She's a beast, but I just don't need the extra power anymore with the kind of photography that I'm doing nowadays.

     

    The strobe has some cosmetic use marks, but is in perfect working order. Included in the package is the strobe, battery, and charger.

     

    Asking $500. Buyer pays shipping.

    post-39663-0-65367300-1479862855_thumb.jpg

    post-39663-0-93714000-1479862856_thumb.jpg

    post-39663-0-24851300-1479862858_thumb.jpg

    Edited by iDreamOfBubbles
  2. Bump. Now asking $450.

  3. On 12/3/2016 at 1:08 PM, iDreamOfBubbles said:

    Bump. Now asking $450.

    Hi, is the strobe still for sale?

     

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.