Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Leafy Seadragons at Rapid bay jetty

Started by kkfok ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Leafy Seadragons at Rapid bay jetty

4 posts
  1. Nice video! Looks like it's a pretty shallow area with good visibility? How do you find filming on the LX100?

  2. Thanks. I guess the visibility was around 10m and the depth was 6-8m.

    I found the MWB of LX100 much better than other Panasonic cameras such as GH2, but its low light performance is not really good, iso 800 is barely usable, particularly after MWB underwater.

  3. Useful info. I agree, white balance looks very good (it probably helps that it's shallow). I'm very curious to see if the new breed of Panasonic ILCs like the g85 and the gh5 have a better white balance performance than the GH4.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.