Asking $375 OBO
I am looking for a good home for my Canon G9 / Ikelite rig. Complete setup includes camera, charger, battery, housing, tray, arm, strobe, sync cable, flash diffusers, red filter, cable storage barrel and port plugs. Everything you need to get in the water with a pro-sumer level rig today. This is the perfect setup for the person that wants to give serious underwater photography a try, but doesn't really want to spend a ton of cash up front.
Very well taken care of setup that works perfectly and still does a really nice job at making great photos. It is not the latest and greatest but it still does a much better job than any GoPro or strobe-less setup. Does really nice stuff with a 67mm macro diopter screwed into the front port. Shoots full RAW and, of course, jpeg as well. I've attached a couple of underwater shots taken with this rig. I've had both 24x36 and 20x30 prints made with files from this rig. Of course they are more than adequate for web/email use as well.
Priced to move quickly! I want to use the proceeds toward a DSLR rig--I'll need a lot more proceeds of course... It is also listed on craigslist and you can see pictures of the gear there. http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/pho/5854605195.html
Contact through the forum or by phone or text, please. Willing to meet half way if you are somewhat nearby. 715.3four7.fourtyfivehundred -- Jeremy. Location: Weeki Wachee, Florida.
Classifieds / Archived topic
DS-51 Substrobe, Canon G9, Ikelite housing, complete rig in great condition.
Started by flyerndiver ·
- 6Posts
- 6Replies
Read-only discussion
DS-51 Substrobe, Canon G9, Ikelite housing, complete rig in great condition.
6 posts
-
-
-
-
-
Sold, pending cleared payment. That was easy.
-
Sold.