Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

M6 threaded YS or Gopro mounts

Started by Timmoranuk ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

M6 threaded YS or Gopro mounts

2 posts
  1. I've searched and searched to no avail...

     

    Would anyone know of a male YS mount or Gopro mount which is M6 threaded? Other that a proprietry solutions an option could be cannibalising a hot shoe mount which is provided with a M6 thread.

     

    The purpose for this is to mount a Gopro to a Bonex scooter which is already provided with M6 attachments. I'm not keen to introduce a 'train' of fittings comprising; M6 threaded 1" ball, clamp and 1" ball / Gopro mount.

     

    Hope someone knows more than me!

  2. As far I know is that the Gopro attachments are 1/4-20 as every standard tripod connections

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.