Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Buoyancy floats for 3/4 inch loc line arms

Started by ellie@briscoe.com ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Buoyancy floats for 3/4 inch loc line arms

3 posts
  1. Beneath the Surface 7-piece float set for 0.75 inch loc line arms, BEBFFLEX757. In the original box from B&H Photo; I only used it once. Asking $45 plus shipping from Virginia. I'm also selling the loc line arm, listed separately.

    post-55644-0-78885600-1480089825_thumb.jpg

    post-55644-0-44196200-1480089826_thumb.jpg

  2. Would you take $30 for it, and if so, what would shipping be?

     

    Plus, I didn't find your 3/4" arm. What are you asking for it? I already have one, but maybe can use some of the components.

     

    I live in AZ

     

    Thanks,

     

    Marshall

  3. Marshall, I already gave the floats to a friend. I still have the arm; what would you think is a fair price?

    Where do you live? We're visiting family in Tucson this month.

     

    Ellie

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.