Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

What is the depth rating on Sealux housings

Started by Alison Perkins ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

What is the depth rating on Sealux housings

4 posts
  1. Does anyone know the official rated depth for Sealux housings? I have a housing for the Canon 5D Mark II. I bought the housing second hand and haven't been able to locate any notes, or online, giving an official depth rating. I could email Sealux but they don't always respond very quickly and I thought someone on here might be able to point me in the right direction.

     

    Thanks for your help!

  2. Thanks Wolfgang. I'm unable to open the link though.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.