hello
I have filmed these things last year in mediterranean cost of Turkey
I have been diving the place for years and that was the only time i noticef these things
Any idea of what they can be
Thanks a iot
Read-only discussion
hello
I have filmed these things last year in mediterranean cost of Turkey
I have been diving the place for years and that was the only time i noticef these things
Any idea of what they can be
Thanks a iot
look like words to me :-) maybe include a picture or video ?
look like words to me :-) maybe include a picture or video ?
hello
sorry i just managed to load the video
thanks
I think some kind of Polyp or Hydra
thanks a lot
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.