I've bought a new rig and it's time for the old one to go to a loving home where it will be used. My 5D2 camera and housing have been to lots of exciting places - 6kms into an underwater cave, 120m deep on a shipwreck, on dive trips to half of South East Asia, and underwater around home most weekends. It's taken photos published in Nat Geo, international newspapers and a few first prize, dive trip winning shots. It has a well-earned set of cosmetic scratches on the outside of what has been an incredibly robust housing. This rig will go where you need to go and bring home the shot. All of the photos on my website were taken with this setup except for this week's photo.
Everything you need to get up and running with full frame photos and HD video is included, except a lens and a strobes/lights setup. The port extensions are suitable for use with Canon 14mm, Canon 100mm, and I believe the Canon 20mm/24mm lenses which I haven't used. The package contains:
Canon 5D2 body with battery, 16gb card
Aquatica housing with two Nikonos bulkheads, hydrophone (cable blu-tacked out of the way), handles with balls attached for putting strobe arms on and leak detector
8" dome port with dome shade, port locking device and extension for 14mm lens, lightly scratched
8" dome port with dome shade, heavily scratched (ok as long as you don't try and shoot into the sun, maybe some more polishing would help)
AF macro port with rear port cover and extension for 100mm lens
Neoprene covers for dome and macro ports
Spares: o-ring kit, o-ring grease, allen key for getting the dome shade off, deep spring kit and a spare pass through bulkhead that I bought and haven't used
The housing has a deep spring kit partially installed - I discovered that some buttons don't require deep springs and changed them back to regular ones. The housing is fully functional to 120m as that's where I took it in September. I have all of the springs and a bunch of spare c-clips. I am happy to reinstall the original springs if you would prefer, or will provide them so you can DIY as required. The nikonos bulkheads were replaced 18 months ago after the first round of pins corroded and should be good for another 5 years or so.
Total price $4,200 AUD (this is about $3,200 USD at the moment) with free shipping in Australia. I'm in Melbourne if you would like to inspect/pick up the housing in person. International buyers pay shipping.