Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted: Nauticam Canon 6D housing

Started by TDubbs ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted: Nauticam Canon 6D housing

3 posts
  1. Hi there,

     

    I am looking for a used Nauticam Canon 6D housing in good condition with lots of life remaining. I am hoping to build a good all around setup for my existing camera including ports for fish eye and macro lenses in order to get my feet wet with underwater photography. Thanks for reading!

     

    T

  2. Bump... I'm still on the prowl for a Nauticam housing for my canon 6D. Happy New Year!

  3. Wetpixel community,

     

    I'm also in search of Nauticam Canon 6D housing in a good condition. Happy to cover the cost of international shipping to the US.

     

    Please connect with me, if you are considering selling

     

    Thanks!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.