Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal Housing for D300, Dome Port, Flat Port, GS 180 etc. for Sale

Started by Gachnar ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal Housing for D300, Dome Port, Flat Port, GS 180 etc. for Sale

7 posts
  1. I've finally pulled the trigger and switched to mirrorless and thus no longer need my Subal housing for my Nikon D300. Dove sparingly, never flooded and works perfectly.

     

    For Sale:

    Subal ND20 with ND30 back for Nikon D300 - Includes GS 180 viewfinder ($1300 upgrade) - $950 + shipping

    Also will include the pictured ball adapters, extra body and port o ring, sync cable for Inon strobe, and a lifetime supply of batteries for the moisture alarm. I will also throw in 3 subal zoom rings free as I seem to have lost the labeling, but I dove it with the 12-24mm and 18-70mm. New this is more than $5000 worth of housing available for a fraction of the price (the viewfinder alone is worth that)

     

    Subal DP-FE 8 inch dome port w/ exr 50 extension ring - More than $1500 new. Some cosmetic scratches on the plastic but the glass is in great shape without any blemishes that would affect pictures. Extension ring is perfect for shooting with the above mentioned lenses. - $600 + shipping

     

    Subal FP-117B - This is an older flat port that I've dove with both the 60mm and 105mm. If you have lens compatibility questions PM me and I can take measurements. $100 + shipping

     

    Preference to sell as packaged but open to offers. Ports and housing are type 3 mount.

     

    Steve

     

    post-42566-0-34050700-1480460785_thumb.jpg

     

    post-42566-0-97746300-1480460791_thumb.jpg

     

    post-42566-0-45859200-1480460798_thumb.jpg

     

    post-42566-0-31842600-1480460806_thumb.jpg

     

     

  2. Open to reasonable offers. I'd rather see this stuff getting dived than sitting in my storage cabinet.

  3. Price updates as it's just taking up space in my garage:

     

    Subal ND20 with ND30 back for Nikon D300 - Includes GS 180 viewfinder ($1300 upgrade) - $950 + shipping $550 + shipping

    Also will include the pictured ball adapters, extra body and port o ring, sync cable for Inon strobe, and a lifetime supply of batteries for the moisture alarm. I will also throw in 3 subal zoom rings free as I seem to have lost the labeling, but I dove it with the 12-24mm and 18-70mm. New this is more than $5000 worth of housing available for a fraction of the price (the viewfinder alone is worth that)

    Subal DP-FE 8 inch dome port w/ exr 50 extension ring - More than $1500 new. Some cosmetic scratches on the plastic but the glass is in great shape without any blemishes that would affect pictures. Extension ring is perfect for shooting with the above mentioned lenses. - $600 + shipping $350 + shipping

    Subal FP-117B - This is an older flat port that I've dove with both the 60mm and 105mm. If you have lens compatibility questions PM me and I can take measurements. $100 + shipping

  4. Housing sold, ports still available.

  5. Dome port sold, flat port still available.

     

    Subal FP-117B - This is an older flat port that I've dove with both the 60mm and 105mm. If you have lens compatibility questions PM me and I can take measurements. $100 + shipping $90 + shipping

  6. is the DP FE 8 still available?

  7. Hi,

     

    I'm interested in your Flat Port for the 60mm If it was for the Nikon lens. If so, and in good shape, I'll buy today!

    Thanks,

    Tom

    my email: thbjr@earthlink.net

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.