Wanted damaged canon Aquatica housing for spares and parts
5dii
5diii
6d 7d 1d 60d 550d
Reasonable price for the condition
I'm located in AUS will pay the postage
Also after a macro set up
Cheers Joe
Read-only discussion
Wanted damaged canon Aquatica housing for spares and parts
5dii
5diii
6d 7d 1d 60d 550d
Reasonable price for the condition
I'm located in AUS will pay the postage
Also after a macro set up
Cheers Joe
Joe
I have a nikon housing from aquatica, is that of any use?
Also, I am selling my whole aquatica macro set up that went with it. Gears, extension rings and port. Not sure if that was what you were talking about, but if it is let me know.
Thanks
Marc
thanks for the Reply Mark
i was hoping someone has dropped there housing or something and was selling it real cheap
you do have a good setup there but not enough parts for me to use/need to make it worth while
i have a 5diii housing was hoping to get somthing similar so it had the same bulk heads ect..
Cheers Joe
Joe
No worries, totally understand.
I am breaking up the package so individual parts (housing or ports, or extension rings, etc).
So if anything is of interest, let me know.
In the meantime, good luck with your search.
Marc
My 5D2 housing is for sale in Melbourne with camera body and ports (including macro setup for 100mm) if that's of interest. What's broken on your housing?
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.