Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam for Canon 5D MKIII

Started by H2Ologged ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam for Canon 5D MKIII

11 posts
  1. I do not dive. Used a total of 8 hrs. in an indoor pool taking pics and video of infants. Excellent condition. 50% off original price. All for $5,000.

     

    • Nauticam NA-5DMKIII housing
    • 9" (230mm) Zen glass Dome
    • Sea & Sea YS-D1 Strobes (2)
    • Sony 5" LCD Monitor
    • Backscatter Wahoo HD Monitor Housing
    • Pelican 1620 Case w/ padded dividers
    • Included: Nauticam Extension Ring 20 w/ lock; Nauticam M 16 Vacuum Valve w/ pump; Backscatter AirLock & Wahoo HD Monitor Bulkhead; Nauticam M 10 strobe mounting ball; Ultra Large Longer Clamp for use w/ Focus Lights; Ultralight Aquavision Type Mount Narrow; 4 StiX 9" strobe arms w/ floats, Sea & Sea Fiber Optic cable II M/2 (medium 18"); Nauticam Reflective Prism for flash triggerpost-55734-0-97988100-1480821820_thumb.jpgpost-55734-0-40538700-1480821838_thumb.jpgpost-55734-0-27194100-1480825244_thumb.jpg

    Upon request, can email more pictures and show the original invoices from Backscatter.

  2. Do you have any interest in selling the M16 valve and pump separately? If so, please let me know at mlanghan@ucsc.edu.

  3. Hi, if you would split it up,

     

    I would be interested in

     

    •Sony 5" LCD Monitor

    •Backscatter Wahoo HD Monitor Housing

     

    Kind regards,

    Andreas

  4. Would you sell the strobes separately

  5. Do you have any interest in selling the M16 valve and pump separately? If so, please let me know at mlanghan@ucsc.edu.

    Possibly. As you can see I just posted last night. Since I have no experience selling u/w equipment and do not know if it is better to piecemeal or sell a complete package. Would prefer selling the entire system at once, but if I do not get any interest soon, I will sell the components separately.

    Hi, if you would split it up,

     

    I would be interested in

     

    •Sony 5" LCD Monitor

    •Backscatter Wahoo HD Monitor Housing

     

    Kind regards,

    Andreas

    Possibly. As you can see I just posted last night. Since I have no experience selling u/w equipment and do not know if it is better to piecemeal or sell a complete package. Would prefer selling the entire system at once, but if I do not get any interest soon, I will sell the components separately.

    Would you sell the strobes separately

    Possibly. As you can see I just posted last night. Since I have no experience selling u/w equipment and do not know if it is better to piecemeal or sell a complete package. Would prefer selling the entire system at once, but if I do not get any interest soon, I will sell the components separately.

  6. If you've got a taker for the strobes and for the monitor and monitor housing, I might be interested in the Nauticam housing for the 5D3 and the Zen dome. If you decide to split it up please let me know how much that portion would be. Thanks!

  7. post-55734-0-57380800-1480954882_thumb.jpgpost-55734-0-21374500-1480954929_thumb.jpg

    post-55734-0-46652100-1480954979_thumb.jpg

  8. If you've got a taker for the strobes and for the monitor and monitor housing, I might be interested in the Nauticam housing for the 5D3 and the Zen dome. If you decide to split it up please let me know how much that portion would be. Thanks!

    Posted the Nauticam housing and dome yesterday at 02:16 under Nauticam Housing and 9" glass Dome for Canon 5D MkII.

    Let me know if you are still interested.

    Thank you.

  9. Interested in Zen Dome Port. Where are you located? Send me an email note at rsa1@theapples.com


    Interested in Zen Dome Port. Where are you located? Send me an email note at rsa1@theapples.com

  10. I sold all my equipment last week except for a Canon 5D MkIII which I have not posted yet. I do not know how to post "sold" on Wet Pixel.

  11. No need to worry. Your final post there will do just fine.

     

    Well done on the sale!

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.