Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Nauticam M16 Vacuum Valve and Pump

Started by mlanghans ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Nauticam M16 Vacuum Valve and Pump

2 posts
  1. Looking for the Nauticam M16 valve and pump, please let me know if you have one for sale. I'm best reached at mlanghan@ucsc.edu

  2. If you are still looking I have brand new M16 II. I bought it last week because I left my pump home. Only used pump 4 times.

    Paid $220 would like to get $200 back. I am willing to listening to your offer.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.