Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted: ikelite 5510.35 and 5510.28

Started by captainlarry ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted: ikelite 5510.35 and 5510.28

2 posts
  1. I am looking for an Ikelite 5510.35 and 5510.28 ports for my rig. Please let me know if you are selling these, feel free to contact me anytime.

     

     

    Thanks,

    -Larry

     

    capinlarry@gmail.com

  2. Hello, I am not sure if you are still looking, but I am selling this combination. I am about to put it on ebay. Let me by tomorrow, Tuesday, 1.3.17 and I will hold off listing it.

    Thanks,

    Jonathan 401 559 5670

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.